Magical Bali break with temple tour, dolphin-spotting & spa bliss from $1199pp
Please note that this deal has now expired.
Enjoy a stunning Bali adventure from Secret Escapes with 5* luxury relaxation in Ubud, quiet contemplation in Lovina, activities in the south west and the charm of Sanur from £1199 per person including breakfast, flights and transfers. You could save up to 25% off the standard rack rate.
- Three nights in a Deluxe Pool Access at SereS Springs Resort & Spa
- Four nights in a Deluxe studio at The Lovina Bali
- Three nights in a Deluxe room at Wyndham Dreamland Resort Bali
- Three nights in a Courtyard Pool Access room at Prime Plaza Hotel Sanur
- Breakfast is included throughout
- 30-minute Balinese massage at SereS Springs Resort & Spa
- Dolphin tour at The Lovina Bali
- Hot springs and Buddhist temple tour at The Lovina Bali
- 60-minute massage at The Lovina Bali
- 60-minute massage at Wyndham Dreamland Resort Bali
- Flights are included from your selected departure airport to Denpasar, Indonesia
- Airport and internal land transfers are included
- This holiday is supplied by Secret Escapes and is ATOL protected (ATOL 11257)
Depart from London Heathrow, London Gatwick, Manchester, Birmingham or Edinburgh on select dates from 25th January-16th June, 2019.
13 night trip departing London from £1199 per person, Manchester from £1265 per person, Birmingham from £1285 per person or Edinburgh from £1275 per person.
17 night trip available from £1399 per person.
SereS Springs Resort & Spa, Ubud
Tucked away among river-threaded valleys and neatly terraced rice paddies, SereS Springs Resort & Spa is a tranquil five-star getaway at the heart of Ubud. The retreat gives a nod to the rich creativity streaming through Bali’s cultural capital, from local artwork hung on bedroom walls to an artisan boutique selling handicrafts and batiks.
But the crowning glory is surely SereS Sanctuary, whose four-level tiered design evokes Bali’s iconic rice terraces, while an open-air yoga pavilion and outdoor pool fed by natural springs make the most of the beautiful surroundings. Elsewhere, you’ll find an all-day restaurant serving Indonesian and international cuisine, along with a traditional pizzeria, a laid-back pool bar and a low-key cafe. Guests can make use of the facilities at nearby sister hotel SenS Hotel & Spa, a characterful boutique hotel in downtown Ubud, with a shuttle service available between the two properties. The resort has scooped a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
The Lovina Bali, northern coast
A TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-holder, The Lovina Bali occupies a beautiful spot on the beach in the quiet north of the island, in between the Bedugul mountains and the serene Bali Sea. Nearby, you can watch dolphins, trek to waterfalls, visit hot springs or snorkel. Enjoy the outdoor pool and Body Tonic Spa before dining at Heliconia Restaurant or grabbing a pizza from the wood-burning oven. The spacious Deluxe studios overlook the majestic Kalibukbuk mountain range and feature a private balcony or terrace. Kayaks, bicycles, snorkel sets and the shuttle bus into town are all free to use.
Wyndham Dreamland Resort Bali, south-western coast
A large resort with three swimming pools, a full-flight spa, wellness centre and yoga studio, the upscale Wyndham Dreamland Resort Bali is the sort of place that has everything you could need on site. There’s an extensive breakfast buffet and a speciality Indonesian restaurant, from which you can order room service to the balcony of your 36-square-metre Deluxe room. That said; there are many reasons to get out and explore. Superstar surfing beaches Bingin, Padang-Padang and Dreamland are all nearby, as is Uluwatu Temple and an award-winning golf course. A local shuttle service is available.
Prime Plaza Hotel Sanur
This large four-star resort is located only 10 minutes from the golden beachfront and an easy walk from Sanur’s food and drink spots, though a scheduled shuttle service is also available to drop you at key spots. Prime Plaza Hotel Sanur features two restaurants, with one serving Chinese and Far Eastern inspired cuisine, as well as a spa, tennis court and a freeform swimming pool with a swim-up bar. The Courtyard Deluxe Access rooms are a high-tier category offering direct access to the pool area, as well as a private terrace and a Balinese-style bathroom set in an indoor-outdoor space.
- You will start your holiday with three nights in a Deluxe Pool Access room at SereS Springs Resort & Spa, Ubud. During your stay here, this offer includes a 30-minute massage per person, once per stay.
- Next, you will spend four nights in a Deluxe studio at The Lovina Bali. During your stay here, this offer includes a dolphin tour, hot springs and Buddhist temple tour; and a 60-minute massage per person, once per stay.
- Then, you will spend three nights in a Deluxe room at Wyndham Dreamland Resort Bali. During your stay here, this offer includes a 60-minute massage per person, once per stay.
- Finally, you will spend three nights in a Courtyard Pool Access room at Prime Plaza Hotel Sanur.
- Breakfast is included throughout.
- Flights are included from your selected departure airport to Denpasar, Indonesia, and can be chosen on the next page. One piece of hand luggage and one piece of hold luggage is included, as per your airline's baggage policy.
- Please note that private airport and internal transfers are included.
Important: Prices are correct at the time of publishing, however they are subject to change at any time depending on availability. Some promotional prices will be strictly limited by tour operators or airlines. Special terms and conditions may apply.