Announcing the result of our Crazy Bear hotel competition
On Friday 2nd November we drew the winner of our recent Crazy Bear hotel competition. The prize was a £250 voucher to spend on a stay at one of the Crazy Bear hotels. From the thousands of valid entries received, twenty were chosen at random and placed in a "hat" (actually a pumpkin, left over from Halloween!) We filmed Stuart drawing the winner, which can be seen in the Facebook video above. A big congratulations to Katie Barber - let us know how your stay goes!
As Stuart mentions in the video, the competition was so popular we've decided to run it again during November, to give another lucky reader the chance to experience Crazy Bear. Enter the November competition here. And be sure to follow our pages on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date with future competition fun!
Share with your friends
- Vegan fast food in Paris
- Los Corrales – A brief stay in a rural Spanish idyll
- Best cities for celebrating halloween
- How I survived my first solo trip - Oslo, Norway
- Review of Wedgewood Hotel and Spa, Vancouver
- 24 fun & historical things to do in Rhodes, Greece
- Zakynthos 101: The beginner’s guide to Zakynthos, Greece
- The best destinations to travel to in August