Win a foodie getaway to Norway's Lofoten Islands
CN Traveller's latest competition is to win a 4-night foodie break to Norway's Lofoten Islands from 18th to 22nd March 2021, with flights and transfers included.
What do you win?
- Return flights from UK airports to Leknes
- Transfers from Leknes to Holmen
- Four-night stay at Holmen, Lofoten islands for the Kitchen On the Edge of the World event for 2x adults
- All meals, including a four-course dinner with cocktail pairing for x2 adults
- Cookery demo, ceramic workshops, knife making with Ed Hunt and Alex Pole, RIB boat ride to the edge of Lofoten, foraging, Island picnics and bonfires. Dinners cooked by Niklas Ekstedt or Valentine Warner
How to enter
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page
- Answer the question - the answer is René Redzepi
- Enter your details on the website
- Check the terms & conditions
- Submit your entry
Note: Due to the Coronavirus pandemic CN Traveller have extended the closing date for this competition which originally began in March 2020.
13th August 2020
Looking for more? Find lots more travel and holiday competitions here.