Get featured on Travelscoop
Travelscoop is a fast growing digital travel brand.
Using our web, email and social media channels we highlight good travel deals available to UK consumers, from cheap flights to discounted package holidays. We also promote reputable travel-related competitions and publish general money saving travel tips and guides.
Our current reach (updated February 2019):
- UK email mailing list: 700,000+ subscribers
- UK social media followers: 65,000 with an average post reach of 200,000
Get your travel deals featured
If we find a great travel deal, we'll often feature it regardless of whether we benefit or not, however, the best way to work with us is by establishing a commercial relationship. If you are a travel agent, tour operator or other travel business selling directly to UK consumers then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to work with companies directly, or via affiliate networks.
Get your travel or holiday competitions featured
If you are running - or are thinking of running - a travel-related competition, we can help spread the word far and wide. We evaluate hundreds of third-party competitions each week and are well placed to advise you on competition terms and prizes that will generate the biggest possible return on investment for your brand. Email us at email@example.com to start the conversation.
Get your travel writing featured
If you're a budding travel writer, travel blogger or reviewer we'd love to help you grow your audience. Find out how to get your writing featured on Travelscoop here.
Share with your friends
- Exploring Havana
- Vegan fast food in Paris
- Los Corrales – A brief stay in a rural Spanish idyll
- Best cities for celebrating halloween
- How I survived my first solo trip - Oslo, Norway
- Review of Wedgewood Hotel and Spa, Vancouver
- 24 fun & historical things to do in Rhodes, Greece
- Zakynthos 101: The beginner’s guide to Zakynthos, Greece